In the Great North Woods, we have an abundance of skilled woodworkers, cabinet & door makers, boat builders and crafts folks. MTM has an amazing array of native raw materials to offer. The list of materials is up to the imagination, but includes:
• Lumber of various species, grades, thicknesses, widths, and lengths. We can provide rough, S2S (surfaced 2 sides), S4S (surfaced 4 sides), and straight line ripped 1 edge and S2S.
• Fireplace mantels, with both square and live edges, including bark on White Pine.
• Native White Cedar for the boat builders, including hard to find Select grade in long lengths.
• Character pieces, including our famous Live Edge White Pine.
• Wide planks, especially White Pine - up to 24" wide, great for unique shelving.
• Custom plywood with veneer sliced from our own slicer - the only one of its kind in Minnesota.
Pay us a visit in person to get a tour to get your creative juices flowing.