In the Great North Woods, we have an abundance of skilled woodworkers, cabinet & door makers, boat builders and crafts folks. MTM has an amazing array of native raw materials to offer. The list of materials is up to the imagination, but includes:
• Lumber of various species, grades, thicknesses, widths, and lengths.
• Fireplace mantels, with both square and live edges, including bark on White Pine.
• Native White Cedar for the boat builders, including hard to find Select grade in long lengths.
• Character pieces, including our famous Live Edge White Pine.
• Wide planks, especially White Pine - up to 24" wide, great for unique shelving.
• Custom plywood with veneer sliced from our own slicer - the only one of its kind in Minnesota.
Pay us a visit in person to get a tour to get your creative juices flowing.
Rajala Companies is responsibly operating our Bigfork, MN sawmill and MN Timber & Millwork plant in Deer River, MN. We have an active Response Plan that is closely followed by all employees. We require all visitors to follow direction, and come with face protection. Thank You!